Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Connection with CUCM

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by efthimis, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. efthimis

Hello,

I tried to connect my 3CX system with CUCM but without success. I created a sip trunk and it works, but with this i can only forward incoming calls from VoIP providers to CUCM but a phone from CUCM cannot call numbers via 3CX VoIP provider. So, i tried to create an 3cx bridge connection but without success. Is there anybody who did something like this? Any help will be appreciated.

sergiodo20 likes this.
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Did you come across this ? Yes, it's a bit old.

http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-to-cme-6914.html

and...

http://ourcomputersciences.blogspot.ca/2013/10/integrate-voip-with-3cx-using-cucm-make.html

What are the 3CX Server logs telling you, is the problem, on a failed call? That should point you in the right direction to make the required changes.

3. efthimis

Thanks for answer. I want to create a SIP trunk to connect to 3cx bridge but i cannot find the way to do it. I think the CUCM not support sip trunk with authentication. Have somebody done this with CUCM (not the express)? Thanks.

4. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

You can create a normal sip trunk from CUCM to 3CX and it's work fine .

5. efthimis

Hello,

I agree but with a sip trunk a can't call an external number(eg mobile numbers) from CUCM via 3CX. I think that for this i need 3CX bridge which requires authentication. So, my question is how can i create a connection from CUCM to 3CX using 3CX bridge.

6. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

Yes correct you have right
    Sorry , i use Always 3cx externa call toward CUCM .
    This is a limit 3CX for me

7. efthimis

Ok, so what configuration i need to put on my cucm in order to connect with 3CX bridge. Can anyone help?

sergiodo20 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.