• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx + CRM Dynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AH2

Reaction score
Hi There,

I've received a request from a client to move to 3cx, they are quite a big client, we are talking about 400 extensions, 30 on call enter, so I would need a Pro license. ( Not sure ho many simultaneous calls )

They ask if 3cx can perform "smart IVR" with the Dynamics CRM, meaning they would like clients to call, input their ID number, etc to check on the status of their process/purchase, etc...

Would this be possible ?if so could you please point me in the right direction ?

Thank you.
AH

Hello AH2

You can use CFD (Call flow designer) in order to create call flows and voice apps.
Here is the document

Thanks

Reactions: AH2
Thanks Andreas, I was revieiwing it after reading a bit more :)
Question, I see the CFD it's for Windows only, doesn't matter if my installation its on Google Cloud ( Debian ) ?

Thanks,
AH

CFD is a windows app and you can design your call flow's there. Then CFD will generate a solution file and you will upload it to the PBX through the management console. Doesn't matter if your PBX is windows or linux

Thanks

Reactions: AH2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.