3cx CRMPlugin not working?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by elDenis, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elDenis

I did everything exactly the same as in thoose instructions http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/3cxphone-for-windows-api/ and now i have only one question, is this plugin even working on 3cx version 14? Cause when i restarted the 3cx phone system nothing new didn't happened...is it bugg or just doesn't work. Can you please tell me what to do so the phone system will get through with this plugin.

thanks for your time and have a nice day.

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    The 3CXPhone API does work with v14, perhaps you have some .NET errors, if so they get logged in the 3CXPhone log which is located in %appdata%\3CXPhone for Windows\Logs\3CXPhoneForWindows.log so please review it looking for error/exception on incoming call.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. elDenis

Hi again,
    I checked the log file and got some errors: first one is:"Cannot load CRMPlugin: Could not load file or assembly 'CallNotifier' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.", and then the second one is:"Cannot load CRMPlugin: Could not load file or assembly 'MyCRMPlugin' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.(Exception from HRESULT: 0 x80131040).", after that 2 more errors show up, the first is:"pjsua_core.c Error setting QoS type 3 to SIP UDP socket: Invalid argument(WSAEINVAL)", and then after that is:"pjsua_acc.c .Error adding account: Invalid URI (PJSIP_EINVALIDURI) [status=171039]" . And the last error comes when the 3cx phone gets the incoming call, it says:"PjsipCall .....TSX: MESSAGE code 415 Unsupported Media Type."

now can you please help me or at least tell me what thoose errors mean so the CRMPlugin will work,

thank you very much :)

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Taking a few steps back:
    - What is the name of the .dll file you have created, "MyCRMPlugin.dll"?
    - Have you put it into C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp (default 3CXPhone for Windows folder)?
    - The main class, is it also named MyCRMPlugin?

5. elDenis

i named the .dll file MyCRMPlugin.dll, i putted it into PhoneApp, and yes the main class name is MyCRMPlugin, but still doesn't work.

6. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Is your PBX activated with a Pro license?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. elDenis

Yes it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.