• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX CTI Call Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulcarass

Reaction score
Has anyone got a 3CX Call Centre file for Salesforce?
I cannot for the life of me, find anything about it, but I want to integrate our 3CX into the Salesforce Console feature.
I already have the 2 systems integrated, but I want o place it as a custom component within the Lightning Console feature.
Thanks for any advice guys

Dear Paulcarass,

In order to achieve your goal you have to follow the below guide from 3cx documentation:

http://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration/

Have in mind that you need to have the following System Requirements as stated in the above documentation:

System Requirements

- 3CX v15 PRO edition
- 3CX client for Windows installed and running
- Salesforce Enterprise account, Salesforce Unlimited account, or Salesforce Professional account with web services - enabled (Salesforce Web Services API is used)

Hi George,
Thanks for coming back on this.
I have no problem doing the regular integration between the two, Salesforce & 3CX.
My issue is that if I want to have full integration of a phone system into a Salesforce Call Centre (A Console footer component), i need a call centre definition file (An xml file with details for Salesforce to pull information from)

This is a sample one:

<callCenter>
<section sortOrder="0" name="reqGeneralInfo" label="General Information">
<item sortOrder="0" name="reqInternalName" label="InternalName">OpenCTI</item>
<item sortOrder="1" name="reqDisplayName" label="Display Name">OpenCTI</item>
<item sortOrder="2" name="reqAdapterUrl" label="CTI Adapter URL">https://domain:port/softphone</item>
<item sortOrder="3" name="reqUseApi" label="Use CTI API">true</item>
<item sortOrder="4" name="reqSoftphoneHeight" label="Softphone Height">300</item>
<item sortOrder="5" name="reqSoftphoneWidth" label="Softphone Width">500</item>
<item sortOrder="6" name="reqSalesforceCompatibilityMode" label="Salesforce Compatibility Mode">Lightning</item>
</section>
<section sortOrder="1" name="reqDialingOptions" label="Dialing Options">
<item sortOrder="0" name="reqOutsidePrefix" label="Outside Prefix">9</item>
<item sortOrder="1" name="reqLongDistPrefix" label="Long Distance Prefix">1</item>
<item sortOrder="2" name="reqInternationalPrefix" label="International Prefix">01</item>
</section>
</callCenter>

I have found that other providers have template files and documentation regarding integrating their systems into the Salesforce console, but for 3CX, nothing. I've spoke to support in 3cx, got no answers. Spoke to Gold Certified 3CX partners, and they knew nothing. So im finding it very disheartening at this moment.
Im hoping somebody here can point me in the right direction of where I would find the CTI Adaptor URL so I can enter that information into my call centre.

I doubt you will find:confused:
Desktop CTI, also known as the CTI Toolkit, is the predecessor to Open CTI. Desktop CTI required adapters to be installed on each call center user’s machine. With Open CTI, those user-side adapters are a thing of the past.

Has anyone got a 3CX Call Centre file for Salesforce?
I cannot for the life of me, find anything about it, but I want to integrate our 3CX into the Salesforce Console feature.
I already have the 2 systems integrated, but I want o place it as a custom component within the Lightning Console feature.
Thanks for any advice guys

Hi Paulcarass,

Did you find any solution to this. I am looking for something similar but I doubt that we will get the call centre file from 3cx.

Thanks,
Garima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.