Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Dashboard, under Services, what is Relay Service?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Thiek, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thiek

Where can I find out more about the different 3CX Services? Right now on our development system the Relay Service is stopped and I cannot get it to restart, even after rebooting the server. If I knew more about what this service does I might be able to fix the issue.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

#2 Saqqara, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  3. Thiek

Thanks, good to know and yes we have VoipTools so this would explain it. I did not realize this service got added when we installed the 911 Notifier. I'll have to check that server and see what's going on.

4. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

Yes, that's our service. We technically don't "add" the service to 3CX. 3CX simply looks for any services that start with "3CX" and adds them to their list. Still, it is a happy situation since if one of our 3CX add-on services are not running, it's clearly visible in the 3CX dashboard :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.