• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Desktop Components Deployment MSI issue greyed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0d

Reaction score
Basically, when I install the MSI file for desktop components, 3CX Myphone options are greyed out, even though it says the desktop components is up to date and installed in Settings, all required packages are installed, office runtime, framework etc... COM+ is working fine to.

However it works fine when I install the EXE, 3CXMyPhoneDesktopComponents.exe.

Using 3CXMyPhoneDesktopComponentsDeployx64.11.0.28976.849.msi from http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/desktop-components-deployment/

I also see a difference in the control panel, when I install the MSI file I can see:
3CX MyPhone
3CX MyPhone Desktop Components (x64) 11.0.28976.849

With the EXE.
3CX Myphone
3CX MyPhone Desktop Components
3CX MyPhone Desktop Components (x64) 11.0.28976.849

@k0d

Please to uninstall MyPhone and all references to the Desktop Components. Then start again, by FIRST deploying the Desktop Components MSI, and only after this step installing MyPhone.

Kindly advise the outcome.

Thanks for the quick reply.
One of the first things I tried, but to no avail.
This is happening on win7/8 workstations, not tested on winxp (don't have any).
Any other suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.

@k0d

Please open a support ticket for this so we can follow it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.