3CX Distinctive CID in Outbound Route "Override Extension CID"

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ODD Network BV, Oct 24, 2017.

3CX Distinctive CID in Outbound Route "Override Extension CID" 5 5 2votes
5/5, 2 votes

1. ODD Network BV

Dear 3CX,

We need a system to override the extension CID when dialing certain numbers or country's.

Example:
    When making local calls, i want my local CID to be pushed.
    But when making calls for example, calls to the US, i want my US CID to be pushed automatically.

I think, there must be a option into the Outbound rules, when making calls to certain numbers, to override the Extension Configured CID, and pushed the desired CID.

Hope that you guys can bring a solution ASAP.

Thanks,

altel likes this.
  2. timmbo

Hi what be intresting if we use some Providers in each country we call and there is a possibility to set the right Number(CID) for it.
    If the Provider sets the number, because there is only one, this works right now, but if we get from the Provider a Numberrange then this doesn´t work right now.

Bye
    Timm

3. Silly English Kniggit

If you make calls to the US over a different trunk, you can do this now by setting the CID on the trunk. Does your US number com in over the same trunk? Could you split these out to separate trunks?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. timmbo

Hi Silly,

what i ment was, i get from my Main Provider the Number +43720123456, so all Extensions from nothing, 0-999 are working well.
    Example: Extension 222 hat then the CID +43720123456222.
    So i got a 2nd Provider to Germany for my German Customers Number is +4989123456 and the Extension 222 should have the Number +498912345622 or +4989123456222 or what ever the Number Range is, what the German Provider sets to me.
    In Austria we don´t have Numberranges alle Extensions after +43720123456... are going the the Trunk, inbetween the 15 international digits.
    In Germany the Provider gives Numberranges because the country is much bigger then ours.

Bye
    Timm