• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Draytel registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisbell

Reaction score
Hi,

Firstly - i'm new to 3CX and these phone systems in general, But I have been in IT for quite a while:(

Now, were looking to into a software based system to run alongside our smaller range of draytek Devices.

I've loaded the server onto a 2008 server ( its the only thing on ) and removed the windows firewall for now, It appears to work localy fine.

But It cant register with draytel ( Draytek's SIP service)

I have the following info from draytel

Username: ***********
Password: *********
Domain: draytel.org
NAT Proxy (if required): natproxy.draytel.org

So Username and password are no problems - I've put the proxy in the outbound proxy field and the domain in the SIP server hostname or IP

does that sound right ?

Chris

Hi there,

Please take a look at the following video >> http://training.3cx.com/trunks/configuring-voip-providers

Regarding Draytel please use the Generic Voip Provider template to configure this as since this is an unsupported Voip Provider there isnt a template.

Also please ensure that the Domain is draytel.org as they are generally sip.xxx.xxx.

Hi,

Yes done that domain is as listed on the signup email from draytel.

Still wont connect though.

Chris

Hi there,

If you have 3cx Support insurance i suggest you open up a support ticket on http://support.3cx.com.

Thanks

Hi no,

were demo-ing the software prior to looking to talking it on.

I have a 2820 we use to test the draytel accounts with - that connects ok via SIP but the server wont.

Any other ideas ?

Cheers,

Chris

Now for some reason the inbound calls via the draytel number works ok - but outbound gives a destination not found..

Getting somewhere though :)

Chris

chrisbell said:
Now for some reason the inbound calls via the draytel number works ok - but outbound gives a destination not found..

Getting somewhere though :)

Chris

Did you set up an outbound rule that has that Dratel in it?

Hiya,

What a muppett I am, Yes I did but for some reason I have strip digits set to 1 rather than zero.

that looks like its working now.

thanks,

Chris

GREAT SUCCESS!

Now that will be 200 dollars :p

Glad to know it works. I find myself hitting the same error when adding newer trunks. I skip the outbound rules since I already have them, and forget to add the new trunk/device.

Glad to know I was of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.