Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Drops second call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by DJToMeK, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJToMeK

Hi! I am using 3CX Managment Console 12 and I have implemented PBX protocol in my android app. When I test this on my side everything works perfectly. When I installed this on another location, settings are basically the same, just different extensions but I get dropped call. So when I make a call from device 1 to device 2, device 2 picks up a call and a call is established. After the call device 2 hangs up on the call. Then the device 1 calls device 2 again, same as previously, the device 2 gets the call, accepts it on device 1 nothing happens, like the call is still ringing, on device 2 it gets shown like the call was accepted, but after 5 seconds both calls get ended. I checked 3CX logs and it just shows that the call was terminated and on my app I see that it sended back BUSY.
    Does anyone have any clue on why this would happen?

3CX Logs
    http://txs.io/DAEb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.