Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx event log: how to export or crunch the data

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Frank D, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Hi,

my phones are rebooting randomly and I want to analyse the server event log and the unregister/register events (ID 4101) in this log.
    There are a lot of unregister and register events, and as I have 220 phones I need to export the data into excel to look for some patterns.

Via the web-interface I cannot copy or export the data. The 3cx-log-viewer seems not to include the register and unregister events. I searched and I could not find anything in this data. Has the 3cx-log-viewer access to this data? Do I miss some settings or can I perhaps access a file somewhere?

best regards Frank

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Generate the Support Info Files from the Management Console, then open the .zip file and in the "ExtraLogging" folder there is a file "tcxSystemEvents" which is a csv. In there you should be able to see the events and because it is CSV, open it with excel.

3. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Hi Nick,

thanks a lot, worked like a charm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.