• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX For Android 1.3.3 SoundID 510 Bluetooth HTC MyTouch 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkwind

Reaction score
I have an HTC MyTouch 4G Android phone, and have just purchased a SoundID 510 Bluetooth that works perfectly fine with my phone itself. No issues at all.

However, I'm having to use 3CX Phone(version 1.3.3) for my work and I can't seem to get the bluetooth to be able to accept calls through the 3CX Phone Android app. Is this a known issue ?

I've read where you can click on Earpiece/Speaker and select bluetooth, but when I do press that, there is no bluetooth option. Only Earpiece and Speaker are my only two options.

I would really like for this to work because I do phone tech support and take a massive number of calls each night and wearing earbuds or headphones gets very uncomfortable, rather quickly.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get this to work I'd greatly appreciate it!

Re: 3CX For Android 1.3.3 SoundID 510 Bluetooth HTC MyTouch

Hi
Soon, in the next few days, we will release 1.3.4, which will have the bluetooth support available again. We will announce.
Regards
vali

Re: 3CX For Android 1.3.3 SoundID 510 Bluetooth HTC MyTouch

Vali_3CX said:
Hi
Soon, in the next few days, we will release 1.3.4, which will have the bluetooth support available again. We will announce.
Regards
vali

Thank you very very much!! I'll certainly be waiting for this update. The bluetooth support will be a HUGE help indeed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICT BE Peleman
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.