Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX for iPhone won't work with Bluetooth

Discussion in 'iOS' started by cporantes, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cporantes

Hello folks,

Plantronics Voyager Pro + and the 3CX Softphone for iPhone don't want to play together.

It just won't work.

Actually, I can't get the 3CX Softphone for iPhone to work with any bluetooth headset.
    I have tried with several and with my Truck's Uconnect.

While the iphone's bluetooth will work with standard iphone calls, it will not with the 3cx phone.

The softphone will not switch to bluetooth no matter how many times or how long I press the bluetooth option on the 3cx phone.

Anyone have any ideas or other information?

iPhone 4
    version 4.3.2
    Jailbreak Yes

Bluetooth Headset: Plantronics Voyager Pro+
    2011 Dodge Ram 1500 with Uconnect bluetooth

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

thats correct, BT has been removed from the core a coupple of version ago for review the UI still has the function bukld in when we recreate it...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

upcoming version can use BT now, however there is NO API from apple to pick up the call from the BT it self, we tried but is not supported

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.