3CX for Linux feature parity timeline

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by datamerge, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datamerge

datamerge New Member

I am really keen to roll out 3CX for Linux. We are using it internally and it is rock solid as one would expect. However, there are some missing features in the Linux version that will mean we can't roll it out to some clients until the features return, or we have a timeline to set an expectation. I would also really like it if we could get a list of missing features so we don't stumble on one that we don't use here, but a client needs.

So far I think the only features I can see that are missing are

1. Fax server
    2. Third party contact list integration.

I was doing a demo this morning and I noticed I can't add a new report on the call reports page. I am not sure if this is a problem with my system just now, or whether this is a Linux issue.

Would it be possible please to get a list of what is different in Linux and what will be implemented at what time?

Thanks

Mark.

2. cduquev

I wrote about this via Twitter and their answer was:
    "Call reporting will be in the next SP release, probably around the beginning of December!"

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

4. datamerge

datamerge New Member

Thanks Yiannish

That is great to know. I have found them all. I am sure reports will be back soon. I can qualify with clients whether they see Exchange integration and fax before we decided what to do.

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.