Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Gateway not found

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lmariscal65, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmariscal65

Hi, I have installed my second 3CX PBX, but in this one, I don't have the 3CX Gateway where I can have Skype, I only have Beronet, Generic, Patton, Portech and Welltech, how can I have 3CX here as in my first PBX ?.

Thanks

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not sure of your question. Are you attempting to install the 3CX Skype gateway at a second 3CX site If so which version of the PBX are you using? I did manage to install the gateway onto one of the first incarnations of version 12 but i found that the Skype on-line status was not reflecting reality. The Skype gateway is no longer officially supported, so updated versions of 12, may not work with it at all.

3. lmariscal65

Thanks, my question is, I installed 3CX ver 12 two months ago in one site (computer), and it had the 3CX brand gateway option, yesterday I installed another computer in a different site with 3CX ver 12 also, and in this new one,I can't see the 3CX brand option in the gateways, but both are ver 12.0.33517.465 (the first one is for 32 users and it say's sp3, the second one is for 4 and it's completely updated but it does not say sp3), so that's why I thought may be I was doing something wrong.
    Is there a possibility to install it although it's not supported ?, because the one that I installed two months ago is working really great.
    Thank you very much for your support.

4. lmariscal65

The problem is that in the Main Menu/Services/"3CX Gateway for Skype", I can't start the service, it just doesn't start.
    I have installed the "C:\Program Files (x86)\3CX Gateway for Skype\3CXSkypeGateMon.exe" program and when I tried to Create or configure something, it pop up's a window saying "You don't have enough rights to manage 3CX Gateway for Skype", so I don't know if it's because the service is not started, or the service does not start because 3CX Gateway for Skype is not configured.

5. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Is the second installation a licensed version?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. lmariscal65

Yes it is, and it has the License Key activated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.