Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Grandstream trunk connectivity

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3CX4COAX, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3CX4COAX

Hi,
    I am using a free 3CX version 8 to test out the system. I have registered and used extensions successfully with the system, but I am having difficulty registering the trunk with the Grandstream GXW4108 FXO Gateway.
    Is that a feature of the free version not to connect to outside lines or is something else misconfigured?
    If this problem has been addressed somewhere else please point me in the right direction.

thanks,

2. carolinainnovative

Hi,

Make sure you follow the instructions here:
    Forum rules - Read to get answers

on how to get help and post the logs as instructed. Before you post them, please make sure you put 3cx in verbose mode by going to the management console Settings > Advanced > verbose mode and restart 3CX services.

Then use code and /code tags to post the log here.

Also - per the above post, make sure you read the various support faqs and make sure you've followed the setup described under supported devices for the GXW4108. It is listed as a supported device. See setup instructions HERE:
    http: //www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/Grandstream-GXW-41044108/ NO LONGER AVAILABLE Configuring Grandstream GXW-4104 / GXW-4108 Gateway for 3CX Phone System

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.