3CX-Handytone 502-Vonage-Did work not it doesnt

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by danielbo, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielbo

I use 3CX Version 5.something and Handytone 502 with Vonage as my sip provider. I have had it set up well over a year now and has worked great. I have many Voice mails and extensions. I love the set up I have for a small company like mine. We really use the Voice mail more then anything. We are a non profit company, so we try to do fixes ourself. This is why I am begging for help.
    As I said, We have had no problems, the only thing we ever do is change menu every now and then, and mailboxes. One night no one was doing anything to it and the next day we now cant get things back to order. It seemed simple the first time, but now I cant get nothing to work. I have been able to get it so the phone rings in and we can answer it. We cant make any calls out. I have read and re read all the manuals. I just not having any luck at all,we had two out side lines. We are not really the smartest on this, so hoping for some print screens or easy step by step instructions, PLEASE. It has been over a week with out it and spent a lot of time,day and night trying everything.
    Please anyone, any help,
    Dan
    dan@danielbo.com :cry:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the provider Registering?

What do the logs show?

Thanks,

3. danielbo

Its seems to be working great. I deleted and started over. Thank you so much for your concer. 3cx has a great backup buidlt in, but grandstream doesnt. I think that was where my mistake was.
    But its working, and I really want to tell you that its really great that you was willing to help.
    Thanks so much again,
    dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.