3CX Hotel Module-Any Hotel Client Reviews?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by James Bruce, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Bruce

Hi Esteemed Contributors:

We are in process of possibly deploying 2 3CX hotel systems. Both client are requesting contacts at other hotels using the modules/system to get reviews and opinions of the system. My Sales guy tells me he is having a hard time getting client referral contacts from 3CX so there clients can call another hotel(s) to see how they like the system. Does anyone have any hotel contacts they would like to share for our prospective customers so they can get a review? Thanks in advance!

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Plenty of case studies of hotel installs on our website....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

I have a customer -- a large hotel chain, using 3CX V14 plus Hotel Module with PMS. It integrates with Opera Fidelio used by the hotel. The number of rooms is 650 and they are using it for 2 years already without issues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. James Bruce

would they be willing to provide a reference to our prospective clients?

5. James Bruce

I saw those but was looking for references we could give them, Numbers they can call for a reference. Thanks!

6. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Please see private message -- I shared the phone and email of the IT manager of the hotel, who is in charge for the system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.