Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Hotel Module-application/login error after installation

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dsiph, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsiph

hi,
    I encountered an error message below (in red font) after download via 3cx website and installing the 3cxPhoneSystem v12 SP3 (using demo key) and 3cxHotelModule for v12 on WINDOWS7 32bit 1GB RAM. Installation went well (used/tried same password for both , also used different password for each) , after installing and tried to login on 3cxHotelModule for v12 web-access I got the login error message below. Is this a compatibility issue or program BUG? I very much appreciate your advise/idea/procedure on how to resolve this?

- install 3cx hotel module, define login/admin credentials during installation

- encounter a login error (an exeption occured LoginForm Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

- uninstall/reinstall (restart PC) 3cx hotel module and 3cx phone system12 (also tried installing v11 , still with same error)

Regards,
    DSIPH

2. dsiph

Re: 3CX Hotel Module-application/login error after installat

partial workaround

- installed 3cx phone system v12 then installed hotel module on a newly formatted laptop using WINDOWS7 OS. 3cx Hotel Module worked properly.

**this login error is possibly caused by a corrupted registry or program language issue (on the desktop/PC I used).

3. afvcr

Re: 3CX Hotel Module-application/login error after installat

Got the same error.

Can someone help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.