3CX idea page is open

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by assad-sit37, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. assad-sit37

Hi there,

I apologize if this message seems to be be a lobbying one but I have just posted two Idea to the new 3CX Idea page.

As you know 3CX builts the IPBX on its own and mainly on the need of the users/customers.

The first one is to request a tool that allows to easilly migrate IPBX from the initial dial plan we choose during setup to a new one. may be you have still encounter this or may be the 3CX Reseller/Partners had.
    Vote here:
    http://www.3cx.com/ideas/index.php?page=idea_detail.php&i=1177

The second is to request again an app for the third mobile OS as Windows Phone to be efficient and more attractive with 3CX face to IOS and Android with our Management Comittees...
    Vote here:
    http://www.3cx.com/ideas/index.php?page=idea_detail.php&i=1176

I really apologize for the lobbying, but if you are interested (or not!), voe to help 3CX improvement.

Best regards to the community .

Lionel

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Idea one is not so important because you can run a backup, look for the configuration XML file in the backup, manipulate it resulting in a importable user list... you can then tweak the extension numbers.

Issue 2... Where's Windows mobile marketshare? 3.6% is hardly something to invest money and develop (as of Q3 2013 globally).
    While I am well aware of the fact that in France Windows Phone jumped from 3.8% to 11% , this is a very small market after all.

I'd rather push for features that make 3CX a stronger competitor in the Enterprise market.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.