3CX in france for french

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by etm_ltd, Dec 17, 2006.

1. etm_ltd

First I would like to thanks the fabulous job the 3CX's team has done with this wonderful PABX.

Secondly, I'm currently testing the free version (build v2.0.913.0) and may be in the next weeks starts to be one of your partners as a seller in France.

Finally, I would like to know, if one of the users or testers has made translation of the differents voices at this time. If yes, please do you want to share it. If no, I will done it but I don't have the voice of a pretty woman :? .

Is there any chance, 3CX, will cut this forum in different languages or different subjects because it comes sometimes diffcult to find something?

Best wishes and happy new year 2007 to your team and the forum users :lol: :lol:

2. Watashi_FR

We're currently testing in France as well and will have french voice files ready this week. We're also looking into a localization of the user interface.

Comme vous, nous testons en France et nous aurons des fichiers .wav pour IVR et messagerie vocale cette semaine. Nous recherchons la possibilit

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Translation

Hi,

Thank you for your nice feedback!

We plan to translate 3CX PhoneSystem in French after we release the product in February. It should not take long to have it translated...

4. etm_ltd

french translation

Hi Watashi_FR
    I have found a file to made transalation of the main GUI. We started to translate it in French and seems to works.
    If interested, we can plan to exchange together.

5. edeganay

where to find prompts in french ?

Hi there,

I am interested to get these french prompts and GUI in french on our free edition.
    How and where to get these files ?

Thanks a lot,
    Edd

6. frenchy

French voices

Hi !

I'm looking for French voices for the voice mail. Do you think that the translation is finished ?

Regards,

FR