• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Inboud Rules for DIDS not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericb

Reaction score
I have 3 different DID's programmed into my 3CX system under a Flowroute VoIP Trunk I created, Outbound works fine for all 3 numbers however the inbound rule I set for the Flowroute Trunk provider is taking presence over any other inbound rule I set for each did.

This means I am unable to get the system to send the call for a did that I specify an inbound route for to, say..ext 100. No matter what inbound rules I set for each did, the 3cx system is sending the call to the inbound route rules I specified for the trunk. I cannot get around this as you have to specify an inbound rule for the trunk when you create it. All setting I see show that I should be able to set individual inbound rules for each did so that 5 users may have there own dedicated number which goes directly to there desk phone if dialed rather than going to the dfault IVR that I have specified for the trunk inbound rule.

The only way I can see getting around this is to create new trunks for each did I have, which I cannot b/c the username for the provider will show already in use in 3cx and will not let me create another trunk of the same sip username.

I will say that I am using the Free version and I have not found this limitation anywhere for the Free Version.
Does anyone have any ideas or have experienced this issue themselves, please help!!

You may need to configure the Source ID to recognize DID's depending on how Flowroute sends it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.