Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Integration/Monitoring via SNMP

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by cel, Feb 1, 2017.

3CX Integration/Monitoring via SNMP 5 5 17votes
5/5, 17 votes

?

Would thsi be a good feature SNMP?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cel

cel

Within RfP it is sometimes mandatory to have the communication solution being able to sent SNMP traps to a Network Management System. Unfortunately 3CX is not bale to sent SNMP traps about its statuses. It would be good if were where an option to activate SNMP and to sent information's to these external NMS. Therefore a MIB (Management Information Base) must be available as well.

2. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. u1

u1

Yes, please!

How do cloud providers monitor their systems?

4. cel

cel

I think such a feature is crucial if you deploy 3CX as cloud service.

5. earthwing

I agree. We are also dependent on triggers based on services failing to capture email and turn those into alerts. SNMP MIB will really help tie into out monitoring

6. iptechnology

My vote for this feature!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Silly English Kniggit

It's not SNMP - but if you can read the OS logs.... I've written a service / daemon that replicates writing to the OS logs as it was on Windows and adds this functionality to Linux.
    This software is owned by my employer so I can't release freely - however if there's enough interest we might consider releasing commercially. If you'd be interested - please PM me with how many 3CX servers you have, and their OS.
    In the meantime - we offer this as part of our proactive 3CX support service. Please PM me for details if you're interested.