Solved 3CX Integration Template fails to load

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by ljasmin, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljasmin

I am trying to write a CRM integration plugin for Maximizer. I followed the instructions found on the page "CRM Integration - How to develop a 3CX plugin" and first tried to create an empty plugin containing nothing but the automatically generated files with no logic at all, just to make sure everything worked as expected on the 3CX side.

So after following the instructions for deployment, after restarting the 3CX client, when I go to advanced settings->Integration to see my plugin, I get an error message saying "Error loading script from folder 'DotNetScripts\MyPlugin1': Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin d'accès 'C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\DotNetScripts\MyPlugin1'. " The part in italic is in french and translates to "Impossible to find part of the access path"

I go to look at the log file and this is what I get:

2017-07-10 15:31:06 - Error loading script from folder 'DotNetScripts\MyPlugin1': Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin d'accès 'C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\DotNetScripts\MyPlugin1'.
    2017-07-10 15:31:08 - Error processing myphone status change: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin d'accès 'C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\DotNetScripts\MyPlugin1'.
    à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    à System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
    à System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
    à System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
    à System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern)
    à DotNetScriptPlugin.DotNetScript.loadVisualStudioProject()
    à DotNetScriptPlugin.DotNetScript.HasToBuild()
    à DotNetScriptPlugin.DotNetScriptPlugin.callHandler_OnMyPhoneStatusChanged(Object sender, MyPhoneStatus status)

Anybody come accross this error before? Any ideas?

2. ljasmin

Ok, found the error, it's a very silly mistake on my part.

It turns out that my .zip file's name did not exactly match the project's name and that's what caused this error. It was so obvious that I did not see it. Works fine now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.