• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved 3CX Integration Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed Muhammad Yasir

Reaction score
How can I get the username and password from BasicConfigurationControl UI textboxes to MySession. Cs?
Retrive information from UI.

Hello There,

First let me explain to you how the plugin saves the parameters .
From the "BasIcConfigurationControl.cs" > "Save()" method we are saving the parameters in a 3CXCRMUser.ini file
This ini file will be generated here : %appdata%\3CXPhone for Windows\3CXCRMUser.ini
We are saving them to the INI file so it will be easily accessible from different classes.

To save the parameters you can use the code :
Code:
 _configurationManager.SetValue(ConfigurationParameters.UserName, txtUserName.Text);
_configurationManager.SetCryptedValue(ConfigurationParameters.Password, txtPassword.Text);

To get the value of the Username use the code :
Code:
_configurationManager.GetValue(ConfigurationParameters.UserName, String.Empty)
To get the value of the Password use the code:
Code:
_configurationManager.GetCryptedValue(ConfigurationParameters.Password, String.Empty)

You can change the parameters you want to save from the ConfigurationParameters.cs file.
If you have any other questions please let me know.

Regards
Xanthi Zachariou.

Thank you so much :) it worked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.