3CX Integration with Panasonic KX TDA 200

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jamal, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamal

Dear All and dear 3cx users.
    I have a question and will be happy if someone will help me on this issue.
    I'm using Panasonic KX TDA 200 PBX,question on this is 3cx VOIP Phone System integrating with Panasonic TDA 200?

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

No, you can not integrate the two. You need to decide whether to complete replace the Panasonic with 3CX or continue to expand and build on the Panasonic that you have now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. netarch

Hi Nick,

Can't we use gateways that support QSIG to integrate 3CX with traditional PBXs so that the old PBX system can still be operational ? There may be reasons why organizations want to retain the use of the traditional PBXs but also want to experience VOIP at the same time.

Regards,

Ian

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Its not something we can support though. If you are very familiar with QSIG, the gateway in question and the PBX then you can give it a try but we are not able to assist you in the process i am afraid....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. MarvinFS

to continue the discussion:

what about using KX-TDA3450 4ch. SIP Trunk board?
    It seems to me that it uses common SIP, so, in theory, there is a possibility to connect those two.
    i heard somewhere that Panasonic uses SIP without registration if it'll matter.

CU round,
    MarvinFS

6. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

The Panasonic KX-TDA3450 card is not available anymore and even you have one -- you can use it with Panasonic KX-TDA15/30 only, not with KX-TDA100/200/600.

Otherwise, you can use the KX-TDA3450 (and eventually plus 3451 for up to 8 channels) for integration of Panasonic KX-TDA15/30 with 3CX -- either via bridge (slave to 3cx) or SIP trunk (without registration). The same applies to other Panasonic IP PBXs (KX-NCP, KX-TDE) supporting SIP trunks.

The other theoretical option is to use intermediate ISDN to VoIP gateway (search the forum - there are some comments), but this is rather complex as setup.

7. Wanet Telecoms Limited

I have just seen this and i find it hard to believe what i read. I have personally integrated most common PABX brand to any other. This i say from personal experience. To cut the story short, i will say YES - YOU CAN INTEGRATE 3CX to Pansonic KX-TDA series including the KX-TES824. You can use FXSFXO gateways integrate the two enabling you to have a mix of both SIP IP Phones-on the 3CX and analog phones on the Panasonic. You can aswell have analog phones on the 3CX using FXS VoIP Adapter. I have connected Asterisk to All Panasonic PBXs using Gateways or PRI/E1 cards. Asterisk to 3CX e.t.c.

I don't believe that phone systems can not be integrated expecialy with the current technology of SIP and gateways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.