3CX integration with salesforce plugin customized

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Benson hunag, Mar 20, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benson hunag

Hi Experts, I have setup the 3CX salesforce plugin successfully. It really do a good job for operation performance. How to customized the plugin? Where to download the plugin source code? Is it a open source? I want to customized more function for integration with salesforce. Thanks a lot.

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Benson hunag,

The sources are located in the 3CX server, into a ZIP file:
    - Windows: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\MyPhone\Integration\Salesforce.zip
    - Linux: /var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Http/Interface/MyPhone/Integration/Salesforce.zip

If you want to make changes, rename it to "Salesforce_custom" for example, edit the C# code inside the ZIP, make the ZIP again with the same structure, and you will be able to select it from the console.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Benson hunag

Thanks, I have used to modify this ZIP file. It can work..By the way, I want to activate the salesforce call center in service cloud. It needs to configure some parameter ex. CTI Adapter URL. What is the URL for 3CX? It seems not be the user webclient.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

3CX doesn't use the CTI adapter. The configuration is only done on the 3CX side as explained in the documentation. No other configuration is needed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. paulcarass

@Benson hunag What customisation were you able to do with the integration?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.