• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Internal System Voicemail on Cell Phone Forward Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohaibwcws

Reaction score
Hello,

I am almost complete setting up 3cx everything is working just fine without any problem. But there are few problem I am not sure of, When any one dials extension 1 which is for sales the call goes to our cell phone after couple ring if we don't answer it is taking caller to leave a message on our Cell Phone Voicemail Box instead of 3CX internal Voicemail that's a whole Idea of 3cx is there anything I am missing I have a free version right for testing. please let me know if that option is available in Paid Version.

Thanks

Check the "Destination Unreachable/Forwarding" settings for the extension.

i checked the settings forward all calls to external number, but I got my cell phone voicemail.

I was reading this blog at http://blog.telephonyadvice.com/

It says
"Now, let’s say that you want to try the office and home phones first – then the cell phone, but if the cell phone is unanswered (IE you looked at the caller-id and determined “not right now thanks”) and you want the call still to go to corporate voice mail. Can do; by creating a virtual extension for the cell phone (an extension in 3CX configured to forward all calls) and adding that extension to a ring group that the incoming caller goes to should it be unanswered.

The prospect of a “Single Number Reach” society is in sight at companies adopt VoIP-enabled IP PBX’s. If you are interested in doing this (it's awsome when done properly), the partner you choose to help with your implementation is paramount to your success."

I did the above too but same thing Voicemail still going to my cell phone. but not my 3cx Voicemail.

Thats very weird any help

Even easier. Set the destination unreachable to the correct mailbox in 3cx, then on the mobile you need to go to the calls/calling menu and then to call divert. Now you want to cancel the call diverts for 'Busy', 'No answer' and 'Rejected calls' (Wording may be slightly different but to that effect), so that instead of diverting to your voicemail (Yes it's a divert) when unanswered it will just give an engaged tone, therefore 3CX should abandon the call and then transfer to voicemail :)

I have given all the tries but still its taking to my cell phone voicemail.

My Extension is set to forward to RIng group.
And my Digital Receptionist is set to connect to that ring group.

And my Ringgroup is forwarding all calls to my cell phone if I dont pickup my cell phone Cell Phone voicemail start playing..

Also its not passing the caller id correctly as well. Is 3cx really serious about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.