• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx international outbound call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischa

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for the questions but I have a problem with international calls. If you are calling my land directly on 111111 is not a problem. If you enter a whole number +22 111111 is not a problem. But if you want to call anywhere, be at +33184885100 (office 3cx), writes that "forbidden". When she calls my number 111111, I was always dials a VOIP provider. When you enter +331 ...... 00 dials me VOIP on localhost. Does anyone know where I have a mistake?
The security settings have the permission to all countries.

If it litterally dials the + sign: 3cx seems not to be able to handle it, you might want to add an reformating rule

In V15: go to the trunk, go to the tab caller ID and add an rule for both inbound and oudbound:
Sourcepattern:

Source pattern
(+)(.*)

Replacepattern
00\2

i use 00 or + ... and the same :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.