Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX iOS 10.3

Discussion in 'iOS' started by Jmelvinbath, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jmelvinbath

Everything works fine if i have the 3CX app open. The second the app closes, screen sleeps, lock screen/home screen etc, the 3cx app seams to disconnect and never rings unless i have the app open already.

Have to connect via tunnel when out of office for it to work.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

How you configured your PBX in order to handle push to your iOS? I mean, which version is your PBX, is free/pro, linux/windows, if you installed some certificates, properly setup extensions, performed a firewall checker...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

any time i have this issue after an update, I send new provision email to user to apply to their softphone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. GBC_James

5. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team

Hello @GBC_James ,

Make sure that you have "Enable PUSH for smartphones" under specific extensions.

Thank You

6. GBC_James

thanks for replying,
    I can confirm that "Enable PUSH for smartphones" is selected

Attached Files:

7. Marios Neophytou

Hello ,

As you mentioned on another thread you've deleted this : C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Bin\Cert\Apple\version.txt .
    Go to the same location and make sure that " aps_production.pfx " exist and inside " version.txt " the version number is 60904

Thanks

8. GBC_James

Yes, I can confirm both of those (see attached)

Attached Files:

9. Marios Neophytou

Perfect. Send a new welcome email on the phones and make a test call to see if this solve your issue.

Thank You

10. GBC_James

I am sorry to say the issue is not solved. The problems remain exactly as described above.
    With the phone locked, or the app minimised, no call comes through. Calls are received only when the app is open.

On the third attempt we just tried, the call came through on the locked phone roughly 3 seconds after the calling phone hung up.

11. GBC_James

Just to make this worse, we have been dialling and dialing, testing over and over again. (about 20 times)
    4 times the call came through after the caller had hung up, while the app was minimised (background)
    A call came through once while the phone was locked

During all these test calls, no changes were made to anything. so it's crazy. the fact that 1 call eventually woke up the phone up seems to indicate push is kind of working.
    Frustrating.....

12. Marios Neophytou

I have send you a P.M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.