3CX IP PBX recommendations

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by luckman212, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckman212

hello,

I am going to be rolling out a small IP-PBX: 12 extensions, 6 DID lines, 3CX running on 2003 server and using a dedicated DSL line with QoS for the voip traffic. Phones will be Cisco or Polycom IP phones probably. I am located in New York City.

I really need help with:

1) what kind of internet line/router is best for this- my options are kind of limited to DSL line or T1 at this point. I don't know if there is some other kind of new technology for delivering Voip traffic that I dont know about??

2) if there are any links to other forums that are more general voip, not necessarily 3cx specific I would love that too.

3) I would love some recommendations for the company who can provide the SIP termination as well... I am using CallCentric now but I am always open to other opinions...........

thank you so much

2. galal202

galal202 New Member

Hello luckman212,
    it's your first topic
    so I hope you found 3CX useful as I found it

You can find all data you need in

http://www.3cx.com/support/

in IP Phones I think all of them are good
    but in ata gateway and voip providers you have to choose carefully

3. h2009

h2009 Member

Personally i would recommend Aastra handset as they (from what i've tested) have much better sounds and unit displays than Snom - and are more customisable with 3CX than Polycom.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.