Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX IP PBX recommendations

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by luckman212, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckman212

hello,

I am going to be rolling out a small IP-PBX: 12 extensions, 6 DID lines, 3CX running on 2003 server and using a dedicated DSL line with QoS for the voip traffic. Phones will be Cisco or Polycom IP phones probably. I am located in New York City.

I really need help with:

1) what kind of internet line/router is best for this- my options are kind of limited to DSL line or T1 at this point. I don't know if there is some other kind of new technology for delivering Voip traffic that I dont know about??

2) if there are any links to other forums that are more general voip, not necessarily 3cx specific I would love that too.

3) I would love some recommendations for the company who can provide the SIP termination as well... I am using CallCentric now but I am always open to other opinions...........

thank you so much

2. galal202

galal202 New Member

Hello luckman212,
    it's your first topic
    so I hope you found 3CX useful as I found it

You can find all data you need in

http://www.3cx.com/support/

in IP Phones I think all of them are good
    but in ata gateway and voip providers you have to choose carefully

3. h2009

h2009 Member

Personally i would recommend Aastra handset as they (from what i've tested) have much better sounds and unit displays than Snom - and are more customisable with 3CX than Polycom.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.