• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX - iSymphony or Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpjvej2015

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know iSympony works with such systems like FreePBX and Asterisk, but does it work with 3CX if not is there a similar piece of software that does ?

Thanks!

There is no need for iSymphony or other services like it for 3CX. 3CX has a native Heads Up Display called 3CXPhone which does everything and more than iSymphony does and 3CXPhone for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and Soon Windows Mobile is free!

Thanks, Ive been looking at 3CXPhone thanks, what I would like is some sort of function where i can click a link on my screen of a phone number... that then would open 3CX phone but pass the call through to my handset... Would I need to have my PC plugged into Ethernet switch on back of the handset ?

Thanks

http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/tel-protocol-3cxphone/

And no your pc does not need to be teatherd to the ip phone just on the same network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.