Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX - iSymphony or Alternative

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cpjvej2015, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpjvej2015

Hi all,

I know iSympony works with such systems like FreePBX and Asterisk, but does it work with 3CX if not is there a similar piece of software that does ?

Thanks!

2. bardissi

bardissi Member

There is no need for iSymphony or other services like it for 3CX. 3CX has a native Heads Up Display called 3CXPhone which does everything and more than iSymphony does and 3CXPhone for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and Soon Windows Mobile is free!

3. cpjvej2015

Thanks, Ive been looking at 3CXPhone thanks, what I would like is some sort of function where i can click a link on my screen of a phone number... that then would open 3CX phone but pass the call through to my handset... Would I need to have my PC plugged into Ethernet switch on back of the handset ?

Thanks

4. bardissi

bardissi Member

http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/tel-protocol-3cxphone/

5. bardissi

bardissi Member

And no your pc does not need to be teatherd to the ip phone just on the same network

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.