3cx language problem

Discussion in 'Windows' started by insunet, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insunet

We're using 3cx phonesystem professional Edition.
    But it has some korean language problem.

1. In extension, phonebook menu when I use Import csv, unrecognized korean character like attached file. So I can't use import and export.

2. In 3cx iphone app, When I use chat, keybord only shows english, So i can't use chat with my team. Could I solve this problem?

Attached Files:

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

A few days ago I was told that the next version of the iOS client should have support for more languages, so wait until it comes out, probably when Service Pack 3 for V14 comes out, and try again.

First of all you will have to excuse me as I do not know Korean, but I did manage to find some Korean characters (I think) on the internet and tried to import them as a name into the Management Console. What I did was export a CSV, modify the values I wanted, added the Korean characters, saved the file, then imported into the Management Console. From what I could tell, the import was successful and the names show up correctly (see attached screenshot).
    I is also worth noting that also exporting the entry then from the Management Console to CSV, when opened with a text editor again seemed to be correct.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.