• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx language problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

insunet

Reaction score
We're using 3cx phonesystem professional Edition.
But it has some korean language problem.

1. In extension, phonebook menu when I use Import csv, unrecognized korean character like attached file. So I can't use import and export.

2. In 3cx iphone app, When I use chat, keybord only shows english, So i can't use chat with my team. Could I solve this problem?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,011
  • 2016-01-21_18-37-18.png
    2016-01-21_18-37-18.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,011
insunet said:
2. In 3cx iphone app, When I use chat, keybord only shows english, So i can't use chat with my team. Could I solve this problem?
A few days ago I was told that the next version of the iOS client should have support for more languages, so wait until it comes out, probably when Service Pack 3 for V14 comes out, and try again.

insunet said:
1. In extension, phonebook menu when I use Import csv, unrecognized korean character like attached file. So I can't use import and export.
First of all you will have to excuse me as I do not know Korean, but I did manage to find some Korean characters (I think) on the internet and tried to import them as a name into the Management Console. What I did was export a CSV, modify the values I wanted, added the Korean characters, saved the file, then imported into the Management Console. From what I could tell, the import was successful and the names show up correctly (see attached screenshot).
I is also worth noting that also exporting the entry then from the Management Console to CSV, when opened with a text editor again seemed to be correct.

Attachments

• import_korean_characters.png
    import_korean_characters.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 968
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.