Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx language problem

Discussion in 'Windows' started by insunet, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insunet

We're using 3cx phonesystem professional Edition.
    But it has some korean language problem.

1. In extension, phonebook menu when I use Import csv, unrecognized korean character like attached file. So I can't use import and export.

2. In 3cx iphone app, When I use chat, keybord only shows english, So i can't use chat with my team. Could I solve this problem?

Attached Files:

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

A few days ago I was told that the next version of the iOS client should have support for more languages, so wait until it comes out, probably when Service Pack 3 for V14 comes out, and try again.

First of all you will have to excuse me as I do not know Korean, but I did manage to find some Korean characters (I think) on the internet and tried to import them as a name into the Management Console. What I did was export a CSV, modify the values I wanted, added the Korean characters, saved the file, then imported into the Management Console. From what I could tell, the import was successful and the names show up correctly (see attached screenshot).
    I is also worth noting that also exporting the entry then from the Management Console to CSV, when opened with a text editor again seemed to be correct.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.