3CX Licence

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GonzaloS, Feb 3, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GonzaloS

Hi there,

I have been trying to find out how the licence of 3CX works. Right now they offer 1 year for free if your company/installation runs up to 8 simultaneous calls. In my installation I will never run more than 1 call at the time, how much does it cost the cheapest licence of 3CX at the moment? By running 1 call at the time, does it mean that when my licence expires I will be able to get another year for free? Or what the price will be?

Thanks

2. eddv123

eddv123 Active Member

Currently you can get a FREE PBX Key for a year. When this expires you can buy maintenance to keep things going. If you do not your PBX will stop working (FQDN and SSL certificate are taken back by 3CX). This key gives you 8 simultaneous calls and 1 Trunk call.

For pricing you will need to speak to 3CX Sales (if you are a reseller) or speak to your reseller if you are an End user.

3. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sopock

Sopock Member

Custom FQDN only in standard edition...
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/3cx-pbx-free-edition-not-so-free.51416/#post-210596
    If maintenance expires, your PBX does not stop working, the only functional thing that will be affected is that the 3CX-allocated FQDN will not work anymore which would make remote extensions not to work. In the case of the OP, as its going to be a home PBX, so I assume the 2-3 devices will be local, it shouldn't cause any lack of functionality.
    • If so, perhaps the 3CX website could be a little clearer on that matter.
    • I have no problem purchasing the maintenance, if that is required, I LOVE 3CX, and it's totally worth the money.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 Sopock, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.