3CX Linux Intel Celeron Quad Core mini Itx motherboard

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by giuffro79, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giuffro79

Good morning,

I'm writing from Italy I am sorry but and I not write English very well.

I have a question for You.

I have tested Your last version of 3CX 15 with Linux Debian 8.0 on an old AMD Athlon 3000+ 64Bit single core 2GB Ram and 160Gb Hdd and I am very satisfied of this solution because I have not to pay Windows License and the Pc runnig so fast because there are not any other subsystem to run!
    My system are composed of three internals, two Smartphones with 3CX Android App and one normal phones connected with an HT503 FXS port and one LIfe line FXO connected with the same HT503 interface.
    I have use IVR with auto answer and I have tested the system and I have see the Cpu usage and some time go to 100% but in dialing mode the cpu is less of 10%, and the quality of audio are very good.

I would like to realize an installation into an small office, about 5/6 Internal phone and about 1/2 phone line, fax to email services, and IVR.

It's possible to realize this configuration using an Mini PC with an Mini ITX motherboard with Celeron Quad Core with 8/16 Gb of Ram and SSD drive using 3CX Linux version?

I have read Your minimal configuration I think is too Expensive and too powerful, minimal is Intel I3 Cpu and 4Gb Ram.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

Giuffro79.

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thank you for your great feedback - and your english is very good!

I think if the hardware is running fine I would leave 3CX installed on the current machine. However a lower spec machine such as what you mentioned will also do fine for the number of extensions you mentioned. We are soon publishing a blog post with reference hardware, we will need another week or so to complete it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.