3cx live demo

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mixig, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi there,

is there any option to get read only rights for someone when he loged into management console? The porpose of that is that we want put the 3cx on Internet for customers who want see 3cx in production so basically what we need is live demo for them.

Thanks

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

No, not that I know of. Once access is granted via the web or management console they can make changes. I see a couple of possible alternatives, the first being making a video showing how to manipulate 3CX. The second being the use of a 3rd party application like TeamViewer. WebEx, or LogMeIn where a client can be logged into the system, but only in a view mode. It means that someone would need to be on the local side demonstrating 3CX, but at least they could watch and get a feel and your people could answer any questions that arise in real time.

There are a number of remote access/viewing applications out there specifically for remote learning like you are trying to do. WebEx seems to be the one I see most often as I see used in a lot of Webinars.

3. mixig

mixig Active Member

ok,
    thanks for the tips...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.