• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Log Viewer Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdummy

Reaction score
Hi,

We are running 3CX v12.5, and when I'm trying to run the 3CX Log Viewer, it gives me an error "Log file cannot be opened. 3CX Binary log viewer requires one bldef and at least one blrec file."

I had a little research and I believe the reason is because I'm running the log viewer for the first time. It also says that, if i'm running it for the first time, I've to Click on File > Open and navigate to the location where 3CX logs are stored. More importantly, it says that the Bin Log Viewer shall not be used directly on the 3CX host to avoid performance implications. Instead, a support bundle has to be generated from the 3cx management console and download it to the PC where Bin Log Viewer is running.

Considering what I've found out is true, how do I go about accomplishing this??

or if what I mentioned isn't the way to do it, can someone please help me resolve the issue mentioned in the first part of the post??

Thank you.

Upgrade to a current version

Try not to comment if you can't provide a solution.

I've solved the issue myself, so thanks for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.