Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Log Viewer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RussRiopelle, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RussRiopelle

Where can I download the 3CX Log Viewer. From what I have read here it is supposed to be in 3CX Phone System Updates/Other Updates but I do not see it there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi Russ,
    What version of 3CX Phone System are you running ?
    Are you accessing the console in web mode or app mode? if web, check in app please.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RussRiopelle

I am using Version 12 with all the updates.
    I found it in Updates/Other Updates and it says it is up to date.

Just where is the file so I can run it???

4. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

It is located in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Bin\Support\3CXBinLogViewer

5. RussRiopelle

Thank you very much....have it...... :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.