• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Ltd**3rd party ivr is unsupported**SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic3

Reaction score
I have a 3rd party IVR that I’m using with a built in ACD; it’s a two server setup. I have setup each server with its own extension registered and logged into the queue. I have a total of 96 lines from my provider. When I point the incoming extensions to one of the IVR servers I can get up to 96 simultaneous calls. What I need to do is load balances the calls between the two servers, so I setup a call Queue. When the first call comes in it connects to the first server. When the second call comes in it connects to the second server. The issue comes into play when the 3rd and all other call comes in, instead of connecting to any one of the two servers it seats on hold on the 3CX box till one of the IVR servers becomes available.

Re: Call Queue Not able to get more than 3 active calls

If your 3rd party IVR is registered as an extension at 3CX PBX you should NOT use PBX status to detect 'Busy'. If it is not the case - we can help only if logs and details are provided.

Re: Call Queue Not able to get more than 3 active calls

This scenario is unsupported. We have our own IVR. We cannot support any other IVR or automata.

The call does not sit in the 3CX Box. The call is polled to the extensions and the extensions are giving a busy probably.

For the queue, it is like it has 2 extensions. If these extensions are on a call, then it will sit in the queue until one is free. 3CX does not know there is a 3rd party acd as one of the extensions.

Test this to see if the problem is in the ivr or not.

Hog up 2 calls.
Get a 3rd extension - (a normal standard sip phone please) and call one of your ivr's - do you get through?

If no go to the extension ivr and set to phone status. Repeat the test again.If no - Forget it. If yes, then you can go forward and change this parameter

Advanced custom parameters

ALLOWUSEBUSYOPTFORGROUP ="1" will enable use of phone 'Busy' status instead of 'PBX status' for members of ring groups 0

Set this to 1.

Also this has nothing to do with V10. Please post in the correct forums. this is a general problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iTVerse
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.