• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX makes Pandora play only through headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

yertclark

Reaction score
First off I love the 3CX app on my HTC Hero. However, I am having problems running 3CX and Pandora concurrently when I am playing Pandora through my stereo speaker system. For some reason 3CX takes control of whether Pandora will play through the headset or if it will play through the stereo speaker system connected to my phone via a 3.5 audio jack. If 3CX is running while I have Pandora running then Pandora will play one song through my speaker system, but the rest of the songs after that will only play through the HTC Hero headset. As soon as I shutdown the 3CX app then Pandora automatically plays through the speaker system again.

I will admit that this is a very small problem. However, I listen to Pandora on my phone on a regular basis, which means I have to shutdown 3CX in order to have the songs play through my speaker system. As a result, I tend to miss calls during the time Pandora is on.

I have experienced this problem on the lastest version of Pandora and the previous version. Furthermore, I have also experience this problem on the latest 3CX app and the previous version.

Thanks so much in advance for any help offered.

Hi,

For now we have no plans to support the I5800 but the issue you mentioned is not phone specific, it is an issue with all phones at the moment that we plan to fix.

Ok and thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.