3CX Microsoft Dynamics Intergration Issues

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by NigelBF, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NigelBF

Hi there,

When installing the 3CS solution to Microsoft Dynamics 2011 we are experiencing an error as our version of Dynamics does not have entity 'Account' or 'leads' enabled.

Is it possible to change the properties for install so that the requirement is only Contact?

Thanks for your help

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there!

Do you mean, when you import customizations? Or you have the issue when you receive an inbound call?

If you want to avoid looking for matches in the Leads and Accounts tables, you can configure that from 3CXPhone > Options > Advanced > Integration > Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

If the problem is importing the customizations in Dynamics CRM 2011, there is a known issue with that causing that you can only import them in 2013 and above. If this is your case, send me a private message so I send you back a compatible package to import in Dynamics CRM 2011.

Regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NigelBF

Hi there,

OK I have sent you a PM.

Thanks or your earlier reply regarding the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3CX integration, it does appear to be the customization import in Dynamics 2011 that is creating the error.

So this is within MS Dynamics, in the solution import section.

It has error 'package validation error' - I have a screenshot but how do you attach it to this forum?

Thanks for your help with this,

Nigel

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Nigel,

For sure that's a problem with the customizations package. I already sent the right package for Dynamics CRM 2011 to the email you gave me in your PM.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.