• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Minute Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdeerfield

Reaction score
Hey All;

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm producing a series of short "quick and dirty" (~1 minute) Youtube videos showing various features of 3CX. Currently I'm focusing on the new features in v8 from the standpoint of value proposition. These videos are aimed at those with limited time - that may not have seen these features in action and/or persons new to IP PBX's. If anyone thinks they could benefit from these, you can view them http://blog.telephonyadvice.com, or go directly to Youtube and search on "3CX Minute".

Hope you all have a good weekend!

cool video's :lol:

can you make one about transfering a call using the assistent (there are a lot of questions about this)

thanks

michiel

Thanks - I'll add transferring a call from the 3CX Assistant to the list!

Just a heads up - I completed the 3CX Minute: "transferring a call from the 3CX assistant" video today. You can view it here: http://blog.telephonyadvice.com/index.php?/archives/146-3CX-Minute-Transferring-a-Call-using-the-3CX-Assistant.html

A picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million.

Super these video's!
Transfer calls with the assistent is very easy. You can also park the call, call the extension where you want to transfer to, and then drag and drop the call from the "parked calls". That way you can tell the person where youre going to tranfer the call to if he's wants the call (especially handy with busy ceo's).

Michiel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.