3CX Mobile PUSH not working for new extensions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kneza, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kneza

Hi,
    I don't know for how long (maybe 1-2months?).. I have a problem with new extensions.
    We have more than 150 extensions, where push is working, but on new extensions it is not - there is problem with status of people. Once the application goes on background, extension is logged out and he is offline, then he cannot be reached by anybody...
    I tried to disable push on extension and reenable again, delete account, create new... nothing... right now, it's not working for 3 last created extensions...
    Any idea? How to debug why it's being logged out?

#1 Kneza, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. neville

neville New Member

Check updates and see if there is an IOS update available. I seem to recall this has happened a couple of times for us and once we updated, things worked fine.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is this on an iOS, or an Android phone? Have you had a look through the appropriate 3CX mobile App forums for similar issues, and a possible solution though a newer version?

4. Kneza

We use actual version of server and clients... problem is on iPhone phone...
    I will open thred also there.. but I don't know if anybody else have this problem with latest version - don't know, if it's problem on server or client 3cx.

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Kneza

Try to send a new welcome email to the extensions that are not working. If that doesn't work try to send a welcome email from an extension that is not working to a iOS device that is known to receive Push notifications and see if Push is working on that device. This should give you an idea where to start looking.

6. Kneza

Hi @YiannisH_3CX ,
    I tried to send new welcome email. I tried new extension on old phone (where other extension works), etc...
    problem is in extension :-( Other extension on the same phone is working fine.
    So it's client independent. As @Vali_3CX stated, extension with enabled push should never be grey like this:
    upload_2018-4-12_14-28-24.png
    upload_2018-4-12_14-28-14.png

7. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

So extension does not stay registered as it should when Push is enabled. Since you created the thread to the iOS client section as well then i will lock this one and continue the discussion there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.