• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX - Multiple Branch Offices - Each With Own Phone Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJewart

Reaction score
Working on getting a game plan to move to 3CX. I have 3 locations each with their own direct phone number. Each location wants to retain that direct number for incoming calls. Management wants to be able to extension dial across locations.

I'm a newbie to this and will be using an outside vendor to help, but my management team wants me to be able to explain to them the order of events that needs to be completed to create a solution. Also would like your input to help validate what our new vendor proposes before they lead us down a wrong path.

Thanks again for your help.

Currently using VoIP?
Type of internet connectivity at each location?
Number of phones and users at each location?
VPN between HQ and Branches?

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Hello @JJewart

We will need more information regarding your current setup and requirements before a solution can be proposed as there are multiple ways to achieve what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.