• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx mvoice config

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsuren

Reaction score
HI, since i saw mvoice and 3cx partnered only , i signed up for mvoice , but they dont have documentation for 3cx. https://www.mvoice.com.au/mvoice-announces-partnership-with-ms-windows-pbx-vendor-3cx/ .

my problems.

i have 3 in-dials with mvoice

1. so when calls come from customers it says private instead of the actual phone number ? (CLI not working , how or where to check ?

2. how can i route calls based on the in-dial number . example 1300xxxx43 calls to extension 403. 1300xxxx24 calls to extension 134 ?

with my local voip provider, i have no issues doing above but with mvoice only issues

Hello @rsuren

Have you used the 3CX provided template to setup the trunk? If you are seeing the caller as private then this probably comes from the provider so i would recommend contacting them and asking why you are seeing the number as private. Perhaps you need to change something in the online portal they offer.

Once you get the numbers working you can add your numbers as DIDs under the trunk settings and create inbound rules that route each of those numbers to different destinations
https://www.3cx.com/3cxacademy/videos/basic/configuring-voip-providers/

We've never come across such an issue before on the 3CX Phone System.

You're saying that you are receiving the calls fine but the caller ID is always private no matter what?

If so, you may need to contact 3CX Support to assist you with that as definitely we do pass on the A party caller ID.

Kind regards,

Support Engineer

Hello @rsuren

Have you used the 3CX provided template to setup the trunk? If you are seeing the caller as private then this probably comes from the provider so i would recommend contacting them and asking why you are seeing the number as private. Perhaps you need to change something in the online portal they offer.

Once you get the numbers working you can add your numbers as DIDs under the trunk settings and create inbound rules that route each of those numbers to different destinations
https://www.3cx.com/3cxacademy/videos/basic/configuring-voip-providers/

please tell me where i can start debugging ? , yes im using the provided template .

You can start a wireshark capture from the management console. Navigate to Dashboard / Activity log and click on capture. Then make an incoming call and see what the provider is sending. If you are on windows you will need to install Wireshark first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.