3cx mvoice config

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rsuren, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsuren

HI, since i saw mvoice and 3cx partnered only , i signed up for mvoice , but they dont have documentation for 3cx. https://www.mvoice.com.au/mvoice-announces-partnership-with-ms-windows-pbx-vendor-3cx/ .

my problems.

i have 3 in-dials with mvoice

1. so when calls come from customers it says private instead of the actual phone number ? (CLI not working , how or where to check ?

2. how can i route calls based on the in-dial number . example 1300xxxx43 calls to extension 403. 1300xxxx24 calls to extension 134 ?

with my local voip provider, i have no issues doing above but with mvoice only issues

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @rsuren

Have you used the 3CX provided template to setup the trunk? If you are seeing the caller as private then this probably comes from the provider so i would recommend contacting them and asking why you are seeing the number as private. Perhaps you need to change something in the online portal they offer.

Once you get the numbers working you can add your numbers as DIDs under the trunk settings and create inbound rules that route each of those numbers to different destinations
    https://www.3cx.com/3cxacademy/videos/basic/configuring-voip-providers/

3. rsuren

4. rsuren

please tell me where i can start debugging ? , yes im using the provided template .

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You can start a wireshark capture from the management console. Navigate to Dashboard / Activity log and click on capture. Then make an incoming call and see what the provider is sending. If you are on windows you will need to install Wireshark first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.