3CX MyPhone and 3CX Phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by xeg12, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeg12

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have installed 3XC phone system V10 on and Windows 2008 virtual server.
    I have installed 3cxphone (v6) on two dell portables, one running W7 ultimate 64 bit and the other W7 ultimate 32 bit.

    On the 32 bit machine I can install the "local" version of MyPhone and it works fine, but 3cxphone does not auto-provision from the server - I had to setup the account and BLFs / speed dials manually.

    On the 64 bit machine, I installed the "local" MyPhone and it worked, but then I uninstalled and reinstalled it as I had set it up to remember the extension (yes I know I should have just logged out ..). Now it does not give a logon prompt but a connection error then the progress bar and no more. The log says COM error and gives a comms error as well (log attached).
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing 3cx items from the registry and hard disk, clearing the Silverlight application store, turning off the firewall, but nothing changes.
    By the way on the 64-bit machine auto-provisioning works just fine.

    I have tested both machines using the same extension number.
    The browser version of 3cx MyPhone works fine on both machines.
     

    Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.