Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX MyPhone and Outlook 2013 x64

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by egiblockDM, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egiblockDM

nothing but errors from the 3cx myphone integration with outlook 2013 x64. anyone else testing this ?

2. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi,

I integrated the 3CX MyPhone with Outlook 2013 x86 on a Windows 8 Pro x64 OS and it is running without any problem.
    So I think the 64 bit version of Office 2013 does not (yet) support the 3CX MyPhone plugin? Maybe v12 does.

BTW: You know the difference between the x86 and x64 editions?
    Running the x64 (64 bit) edition also requires an x64 Windows edition. The advantages of Office x64 is a bit better performance. Disadvantage is that it doesn't support most third party plugins and add-ons. Microsoft actually discourages the use of the x64 editions. So unless you're absolutely sure you need an x64 edition, you should choose x86 (32 bit).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I am using Win7 x64 with Office 2013 x64 and it is working just fine.
    Are you logged in as a local admin on the computer (domain or otherwise - but administrative rights?)
    How about right clicking on the installer and saying run as administrator?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.