• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX MyPhone Call History shows no name

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfire

Reaction score
I need clarification on this before I know what to ask next. Is the Name field in the 3CX MyPhone suppose to list the callerID information for the number or does it match the number to the address book and pull the name for that number in? Because it seems to me that it should be showing the callerID unless there is a address book entry, in that case use the name found there. So want I really want to do is troubleshoot why I have no name there and preferably be able to get the callerID name listed.

Attachments

• screenshot.PNG
    screenshot.PNG
    42.2 KB · Views: 703
If you live in an area where calling name is sent, along with the number, then it should be showing up. If you make use of, , the 3CX phone book,and have enabled the option, you can add or modify a name (matched to the incoming number) to be displayed on the extensions.

Does the 3CX log, show a name being received, on an incoming trunk call, along with the number?

I'm curious if a resolution was ever found to this.

I am running V10 on multiple systems and have the same problem across the board. The incoming callerid name and number are displayed correctly on the phone, but in myphone, only the callerid number is displayed in History, etc. I'm not using any built in phone book, just looking for the callerid name and number to pass to myphone would make my users all very happy. TIA

I only see a name if it is in my MyPhone phonebook - which includes extensions on the Corporate Side and a handful of my own entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.