Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX MyPhone, New Window Every Call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bmcdevitt, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmcdevitt

Hello Everyone,

So far, our office is enjoying 3CX (V11 SP4). Currently we have a few small issues, one of them specific I cant seem to find a resolution for after searching online.

And this isn't for everyone, id say 3 people out of our 25 users, every time they get a new call, a new 3CX My Phone window opens, (Not the contact box, but rather a whole other window of the actual 3CX My Phone). They are all running windows 7 pro, up to date.

Attached is an example.

Attached Files:

2. bmcdevitt

*Bump*
    No one has any idea? Even an idea I can look into and troubleshoot myself.

Thanks,

-Ben

3. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Wish I could say I have seen, but have not. It has always been traced back to users opening a new instance. They hear the call, but have the MyPhone app to really do nothing (notification settings are all null); so they panic and forget about the system tray and start a new instance instead.

4. bmcdevitt

Yeah, unfortunately its not them, I have definitely seen it for myself, new window every incoming call :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.