Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx Myphone user details not being remembered

Discussion in 'Windows' started by timmy otoo, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmy otoo

Hello I have a Windows 7 user for whom I have installed the 3cx myphone software to go alongside their 3cx phone system.
    The phone system works fine as does the 3cx myphone app. for almost all users, save for this one user .
    When the extension and Pin have been entered as login credentials for this user and the remember tickbox ticked, upon their next login they will be prompted again for the details.
    Each time the user logs in the Myphone app runs fine, however its odd that the PIN/EXT credentials are not being remembered.
    The users machine remembers other forms for other programs and websites so the issue just seems to affect the 3cx software.
    I've tried uninstalling silverlight and reinstalling the 3cx myphone software a number of times without success.

Has anybody encountered this issue or similar?
    Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards

2. Deepest

Hi this was an issue with older service packs on version 12 i think it was resolved in service pack 4 if memory serves me correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.