3CX MyPhone v10 not available in French

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chrischevy, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrischevy

Hi,

We are planning an upgrade of our v9 3CX to v10 but i just noticed that French is missing in the "choose language" list in 3Cx MyPhone.

Is there a estimated date for the release of the french version ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nbailey

nbailey Member

Hello,

Eventually yes but not at the moment and there is no ETA for release. Subscribe to the blog and you will be notified when it is released. Or go to http://3cx.ideascale.com/ and post your idea.

Thanks,

Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. chrischevy

Seriously ?

That is a big dissapointment. We have 2 servers, one french and one english with a total of more than 180 extensions. We want to make the move to version 10 to benefit from the new features and especially the new MyPhone.

The web interface is already translated in French, so I guess that it wouldn't be a big deal to also translate MyPhone.

Why is there no ETA on this ? Is it because you don't have enough french customers ?

I will submit my request to http://3cx.ideascale.com/

Thank you

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

it is not as easy as throwing in text with MyPhone like it was with the Management Console. Language files are being worked but with MyPhone testing needs to be done for every language and this takes time to get done. Obviously making sure we can take care of a larger customer base with numerous languages available is the goal but be patient it will get there before too long.

Thanks,
    Nate

5. chrischevy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.